Basic operations: Filtering dashboard data
Ellis dashboards can be filtered with various timeframe filters. You can use predefined filters or filter data with customized timeframe.
Filter data by:
- Clicking dashboard date filter on the top right corner of dashboards and select the used timeframe for the dashboard.
- Click reload button on the left top corner of the dashboard to refresh the dashboard.
Note: Some dashboard metrics might have a fixed timeframe and filtering isn't applied, this should be seen from the metric or graph name.
Date filter selections:
- Today: Refers to current date
- Yesterday: Refers to last whole date
- Last x days: Refers to last running selected days having current day inclusive.
- This Week/Month/Quarter/Year: Refers to whole selected period of time having future days inclusive.
- Previous Week/Month/Quarter/Year: Refers to last whole selected period of time.
- Previous Period: Refers to the previous period of equal length DIRECTLY before the current period.
- Previous Year: Refers to selected period one year ago. For example selected period "1.6.2022-30.6.2022" is compared to "1.6.2021-30.6.2021".
- Custom period: Comparison is done towards period selected in Comparison Period (Custom Type) -date selection.