Updated September 22, 2023
Marketing Channels Dashboard presents marketing channel specific data according to channels own attribution model. This means channels may attribute sales as their own resulting same sales to several channels and total attributed sales to be higher than actual total sales from all channels and stores.
For more about channel sales attribution information see
Dashboard can be filtered according to the connected ad account / store and time period analysed.
Note: By default events are not tracked if cookie consent isn’t given.
Marketing Channels Dashboard Elements
Dashboard contains following KPIs per marketing channel:
- Sales: Attributed sales per marketing channel.
- Costs: Ad costs per marketing channel.
- CPC: Cost per click per marketing channel.
- CPCon: Cost per conversion per marketing channel.
- Impressions: Tracked ad impressions per channel.
- ROAS: Return on advertising spend per channel according to attributed sales per channel.
- Conversions: Number of sales transactions for each channel per events.
- Clicks: Ad clicks per channel.
- Campaign performance table presents key metrics per campaign per marketing channels.
- Ad set or group performance table presents key metrics per campaign per marketing channels.
- Facebook Ads CPM stands for 'cost per mile and indicates how much you spend on average for 1,000 ad impressions.
- For more information on ad bidding strategies and objectives see Google and Meta sites.